Inland Lakes Schools' Varsity Basketball Team was one of only 100 schools in the entire state to be named to receive the BCAM (Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan ) sportsmanship award.
They have received it for two years in a row.
Student - $3
Adult - $5
Family - $10
Senior - Free with Ski Valley Pass*
*Senior pass available at athletic office or game
MHSAA Sponsored Events:
Anyone - $5 each
Season Passes (valid for the whole school year):
Student - $30
Adult - $60
Family - $120
IL BULLDOG TITANIUM ROPE NECKLACES!
NOW ONLY $5!
PURCHASE AT THE ATHLETIC OFFICE
PROCEEDS GO TO FUTURE ATHLETIC PROJECTS
SHOW YOUR SCHOOL PRIDE AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT!
MAKES A GREAT GIFT!
Inland Lakes School Song
Blue as the Vaults of Heaven so High
True as the Stars that Shine in the Sky
Colors of our Inland Lakes ever shall be
Our Joy and Pride
And so we Honor the Inland Lakes White and Blue
Standing for all that's Loyal and True
We stand for Right, we stand for Might
All Hail to the White and Blue
Let's Go Blue!!!
Fall 2013 Athletic Update
August 2nd, 2013
I hope that this update finds everyone well and enjoying their last month of summer. I am very excited to get the 2013 Fall Athletic season under way in just over a week. You will find information for start dates for all of our Fall sports on our District’s electronic sign, in the Straitsland Resorter and also at the bottom of this update.
Since I saw you last many people have been busy working here at the school on various projects throughout the campus. It is very exciting to see some of the things that have been done. In the athletic department we have seen the following:
- The completion of our renovated Track/Football entrance thanks in large part to Mr. Beltz’ Shop Class.
- A 1,000 Point Basketball Banner hung with the six student-athletes who have achieved that status here at Inland Lakes.
- Updated Track Records 2 recently broken and 2 that were inaccurate.
- A large amount of information added to our athletic website including coach directory, policies and forms, maps and directions to opposing schools, Google sports calendar, and more to come in the future. Special thank you to Jodi Drogowski for helping with the updates.
- The volleyball teams will have two new nets and a new system for the middle school this Fall as well as brand new uniforms for the JV.
- Cross Country will receive new uniforms and warm-ups this season thanks to Coach Beltz and his recognition through the Brooks Running Company!
- Varsity Football will receive new uniforms this year, giving the JV a chance to retire the much beloved black uniforms.
- The MS and HS Gym floors were both touched up this summer and are looking better than ever.
- The Athletic Training Room is near completion with some final painting in the coming weeks.
- The BLUE Room has come a long way, but we still have a little work to do throughout this year before the project is complete.
MHSAA TV will be back this year thanks to Mr. Jacques and company for continuing the program. We are also excited to have Brad and Buddy Hanel back behind the announcer’s booth for radio coverage of Varsity Football and Girls’ and Boys’ Basketball this year. Tune in to 95.3 to check it out. I look forward to seeing you all this Fall and watching our student-athletes achieve their goals.
Parents/Athletes please note the following for Fall start dates. Coaches generally like to see you arrive 15 minutes early the first day:
- JV/Varsity Football begins Monday, August 12th 7AM @ the RAC
- Varsity Cheer begins Tuesday, August 13th 6PM @ the HS Track
- Varsity Cross Country begins Wednesday, August 14th 9AM @ the HS Track
- JV/Varsity Volleyball begins Wednesday, August 14th 6PM @ the HS Gym
- Junior High Cross Country begins Monday, August 19th 9AM @ the HS Track
All athletes are required to bring a copy of an up to date physical form in order to participate. Please contact the Athletic Office at 231-238-6868 ext. 9141 with any questions.
Ryan J. Svoboda
Dean of Students/Athletic Director
Inland Lakes Schools